- At Dogs All Day we cater to an abundance of clients ranging from the shy wallflower to the social butterfly. For those with separation anxiety (the dogs, not the parents) we take extra loving care to acclimate these guests into the proper social group.
- In addition to play time, dogs are reinforced for polite behavior such as waiting at the gate before going to play, sitting instead of jumping up, and coming when called.
- We have five separate indoor/outdoor play yards for dogs of different size and temperament. Our play yards are always monitored by trained staff and completely viewable via our online webcams. Webcams are even viewable on your cell phone. Download the cell phone app here.
What sets us apart?
- Largest climate controlled indoor play yards in Charlotte – more than 10,000 square feet!
- Huge outdoor play yards sitting on over 4 acres – largest in Charlotte!
- Luxury suites for boarding
- Daycare provided every day of the year – yes, every day – weekends and all holidays
- Open Monday-Friday 7am-7pm and Saturday-Sunday 8:30am-6pm
- Webcams for online viewing
Dogs All Day focuses on providing the highest level of quality care and attention to each and every dog and their owner. Our facility design and procedures focus on safety, health and cleanliness. All boarding reservations include daycare, so we encourage you to bring your dog that morning to socialize and acclimate your dog well before bedtime.
You’ll be happy to know that our play yards include comfortable flooring made from 100% recycled tires and “green” cleaning products to ensure the best care and safety of our guests.